Monday, March 1, 2010

March!

I’m not really excited for March. It’s just that another month has passed and I’m getting near my due date. I would want this torturous pregnancy. Okay, let’s make it lighter. It’s not that torturous, maybe 75%. I’ve been totally stressed in the first to second trimester, but luckily I had not experienced the so-called morning sickness and all that pregnancy symptoms. I’m one of the few lucky women. It’s just that I could not adjust to my new weight that I am experiencing difficulties in WALKING. Oh yes, walking. Sometimes, I would thought that I would be paralyzed before I could give birth. It’s very agonizing. Each step kills me. I wonder if it is some twisted ligament or veins that caused the pain. I would just wonder, I don’t know who to ask for answers.

Come to think of it, this is the first time I’ve talked about my pregnancy in my blog directly. I guess the big bump must’ve gotten obvious to my senses. And of course add the actual thing in my tummy that moves and disturbs me even when I’m asleep. Add the fact that I’m bugged by people around me about it. I don’t know if I’m really happy and excited about this whole thing, maybe half or so, but this change in my life definitely hasn’t been grasped by my brain yet. I’m still wishfully thinking that this is just all a nightmare. Anyway, before it actually happened, I’m quite aware that the occurrence of this is of a high possibility, that is why I wasn’t surprised or anything, even my parents. Good thing I told them about my frivolous actions beforehand. That lessened the damage and anger, I think.

I guess I’ll just be positive about this because my face can’t bear the breakouts any longer. I’m sure the stress from the past 6 months caused the super duper breakout of acne. Dang, I have to cope with acne scars and some acne building up again. Besides, my eye bags have grown compared when I was at school. I may conclude that unwanted pregnancy can cause thrice the stress than studying in full load at college everyday. It has been proven in my case. Another thing this caused me is my self-confidence to drop at near zero. Also, my insecurity level had gone to the highest level possible. I don’t know if it’s just the hormones raging right now, but yeah it did a lot of negativity in my normal and abnormal way of living. If I’d undergo this again, I don’t know what else I would experience that is detrimental for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment