Tuesday, January 29, 2013

from: Dr Wilson D. Lessea. <wilsonless@gmail.com> via server.enforce.com.br 
reply-to:  chambergeorgemiller@yahoo.com.ph
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM
subject:  Contact Barrister George Miller For Your Certificed Visa Debt Card.
mailed-by:  server.enforce.com.br

Attn;Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Kuwait and presently I am in Kuwait for an oil investment projects with my new partner and Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past but despite that it failed us some how.

Now you are to contact my lawyer and ask him to send to you a certified Visa debt card of Us$500,000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and get in touch with Attorney BARR GEORGE MILLER and instruct him where to send to you the CERTIFIED VISA DEBT CARD.


This is his full contact data!
Barr George Miller.email address
( chambergeorgemiller@yahoo.com.ph )
Telephone +2347025803534.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the card so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects we having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my lawyer so follow him up .

Yours,
Dr Wilson D. Lessea.



0 comments:

Post a Comment