Saturday, January 26, 2013

I discovered and find out Contact me immediately....

from: Rev. Dr. Kelvin Branco <revdrkelvinbranco874566@gmail.com>
reply-to:  revdrkelvinbranco@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM
subject:  I discovered and find out Contact me immediately....

Dear  Beneficiary,

Let me first introduce my self well to you, I am Rev.Dr.Kelvin Branco
Director of security personnel's with the World-Wide Organization in
conjunction with the United Nation , International Monitory Fund ,
European Union ,World Banking  Association e.t.c. overseeing the
bounded security vault were consignments (FUNDS) are packed  and kept
for onward release to beneficiaries but presently in Lagos Nigerian
for an annual security lecture.


I discovered your file and find out that your consignment has been
laying without release to you and I also discovered that you have
spend lots of money to get your consignment release to you
.Furthermore I find out that some of your  associates has a plan to
move the consignment to another country for investment without your
consent.

I deiced to contact you because I also discovered that you have been
spending a lots of money to get your consignment out and as you may be
aware, I ?m a God faring person  who hard made convent with  God that
I will ever help any body I find out  that  is in need.
Please, for the sake of my job, do not let anybody knows that I
contact you and reveal this information to you but I am confirming to
you that I am willing to assist you make a  BACK YARD arrangement  and
have your consignment release to you without the consent of the
managements.

Please again; in the name of our lord almighty, do not let any body
knows that I contacted you.  Immediately I hear from you, I will give
your further directives.
Due include new your direct telephone/ full address when responding
back to this mail letter.

Contact me immediately  rev.dr_kbranco@yahoo.com

God Bless
Yours faithfully.
Rev. Dr. Kelvin Branco

0 comments:

Post a Comment