Tuesday, January 29, 2013

RECEIVED YOUR COMPENSATION OF ATM CARD


from: Dr.Jimmy Frank <obijames57@yahoo.in> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: john_paul58@ymail.com
to:
date: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:18 PM
subject: RECEIVED YOUR COMPENSATION OF ATM CARD
signed-by: yahoo.com
:  Important mainly because of the words in the message.

My Dear Friend,

How are you today?. i am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage & Finance, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me .



Now i want you to contact my secretary on his contact information below.
Name Barrister John Paul,
E-mail: (
john_paul58@ymail.com)
Phone Number: +229 68476596.

Ask him to send you an Atm Card worth sum of ($4.5 M) which I kept for you as compensation for your effort.Contact him now, please do not forget to send to him: name: Contact Address:Cell Phone Number:  And do let me know as soon as you have received your  Atm  Card .

Regards,
Dr.Jimmy Frank


0 comments:

Post a Comment