Monday, January 28, 2013

Ling Tia Liu

from: Ling Tia Liu <mhtruthinfo79@googlemail.com>
reply-to:  mrtailing@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date:  Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM

My name is Mr. Ling Tia Liu; I work with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $21,300,000.00 US Dollars, to be transferred out of my bank with your assistance.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 50% for you and 50% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality.


You can contact me on my private email :(mrtailing@yahoo.com.hk) along with the Following information's for documentation purpose:

(1) Full names:
(2) Direct phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
(6) Scanned Copy of Identification

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Ling Tia Liu


0 comments:

Post a Comment