Thursday, January 31, 2013

Request

from: Asamoah Daniel <aalmache@chinamotors.com.ec>
reply-to:  asamoahdaniel@rediffmail.com
to:
date:  Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM
subject:  Request
mailed-by:  chinamotors.com.ec

Attn: Sir/Ma,

With great honor and humility I accord you for the time to read my brief
proposal.

I am Asamoah Daniel, 17 years old boy. I am the only son of late chief
Asamoah Tutu. My father was a local miner in Ghana before he died and he
engaged in local production of gold and diamonds locally. He has in stock
1500kg of gold, diamond and gold concessions and he was unable to sell and
mine these concessions and exploit the resources available in them before
his death. The gold and concessions are my inheritance but since I am a
young boy with no financial ability to exploit the resources, I hereby
seek your financial aid as partner/sponsor for the export and sales of the
gold and in order to mine these
concessions and exploit the resources available in them.


Please send me your terms and contact details if my offers interest you so
that I will send you the mining company contact to establish communication
with them for further proceedings.

Thanks & God bless,
Asamoah Daniel.




0 comments:

Post a Comment