Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This Is Serious

from:  Rakia Fattah <rakiafattah002@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to:  rakiafattah01@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date:  Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM
subject:  This Is Serious
signed-by:  yahoo.com
Dearest One,
    I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regarding my situation since the death of my parents. My name is Rakia Abdel Fattah Younes, 22 years old Female, originated from Benghazi-Libya , North Africa. .My late Father General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, the brutal killing of my mother and my only kid sister took place a week after the dead of my father.


I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso where I managed to escaped  through the help of the United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Ouagadougou,Burkina-Faso,


 Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late parent deposited in one of the banks here in Burkina Faso which I am the next of kin. My Father made a fixed deposit of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollar ($6.8M). I need you to stand as my trustee so that the money will  be transferred to you. You will get 30% of the money for your help. more details will be sent to you as soon as i receive your response.
.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms. Rakia Abdel Fattah Younes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment