Monday, January 28, 2013

Dearest One In The Lord


from: Mrs Christina Wright <scanner@solanum-shoes.com.cn>
reply-to:  wrightchristina43@rocketmail.com
to:
date:  Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM
subject:  Dearest One In The Lord
mailed-by:  solanum-shoes.com.cn

Dearest One In The Lord.

I am Mrs Christina Wright and i got your contact on my personal search of the person i want to will my money to.Please i willed the sum of ($21,000,000.00) to you ,that is the only money left in my account right now. Please if you really want to know why i have willed this money to you and you want this money to be transferred to you please contact the bank manager whose name and address i will give you as soon as you reply this mail.


My bank will help you transfer this money that i have willed to you.Right now i am in the hospital emailing you with my lap top computer and i will tell you my story as soon as i hear from you.Please email me back.

Thank you for your understanding.

God Bless you.
Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment