Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Aisha Gaddafi


from: Aisha Gaddafi <admas_k@rediffmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to:  aisha.g@roxxmail.com
to:
date:  Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
subject:  Hello
signed-by:  yahoo.com

Dear Friend

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart I am Aisha Gaddafi asking for your help at this time. I got your contact in my desparate for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Algeria

I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi former leader of Libya and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.



There is a particular fund ($12million USD) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me so I can furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them so that they will transfer the money into your account as the new beneficiary. I am willing to reward you bountiful with 25% of the total amount.


I'm happy peace has been restored in Libya ,I pray one day I will travel back to my country. I cannot talk to you on phone because all telephone conversion are monitored by the Algerian Government and the new Libya Government.

Please, keep this offers safe,secret and confidential .Await your reply via Email.

Warmest Regards,


Aisha Gaddafi

0 comments:

Post a Comment