Sunday, April 11, 2010

One of Those Days

It's here again. There's something about his hair, maybe about his fair complexion, in his smile and his physical features. I can't seem to get off my eyes on him. There's this gravitational pull making me want to glomp him and pull him closer to me. Yes, I could tell it is one of those days when I'm crazy over him. In fact, I could think mostly of him for many days continuously. Sometimes, it is his scent that draws me nearer, but today I can't actually tell. It's as if there's some unidentifiable source making me feel this way. I would love to just stare at him all day and do nothing, but I bet it would be as awkward as ever. I don't usually show my feelings of fondness and attraction towards him. Most of the time, he would just catch me staring deadpan at him with a quite obvious expression of awe and admiration. Honestly, I don’t know how to express myself when I find him cute, hot, or however attractive at any given time. It's just I had some telltale signs. He could figure it out. In fact, that could just be a sign that we're sort of contradictory entities.

I wanted to be as expressive as he seemingly is, but that would not be "me". It's unconventional, bizarre, and awkward to see me acting fangirlishly to the man I love in front of his face. Never could you see me in that state. I wish though that this feeling of wanting him beside me for hours and doing nothing would pass and die down eventually. I'm looking forward to the next day I see him. The truth is, every time I see him, the attraction gets to a higher level. It's insanely annoying for me since I cannot manage to see him everyday. I'm missing him more and more that maybe the next time we see each other, I'll tie him on our bedpost. Oh right. It's as if I'm missing some important point here. We were married almost a week ago. That's right. He's mine until death. Maybe now I could learn to use forever. We're stuck with each other legally as of this moment. I somehow find it like music to my ears; although the consequences and responsibilities are a little off my capacity right now. Anyway maybe I should enjoy the few months of us being the "happy couple" and drown in my fantasies of him while he's away. I don't assure though that I would find peace during these days that I'm admitting defeat over his charisma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment