Monday, May 23, 2011

Using Windows Live Writer Again

So recently I just finally moved my entire Wordpress and Friendster blogs into my Blogger account just because my friends use Blogger. By the way, the smiley faces on Blogger are actually kinda creepy-- they appear while typing and they’re inside a white box. When I started blogging again in Friendster, I was using this program from Windows, the Live Writer. Editing here is good and the layout would be nice (plus it has a spell check for English language).

I was rereading my blog. An awful lot of things were there and it was oh-so-awesome.  I could say I’ve lived ample years of happy, flirtatious, single, teenage life before I got married. The chronological notes of how happy and depressed I was during the formidable years of my teenage life were all written there. How glad I am that there is the export your blog option. I was able to treasure a lot of memories.

I write because I love writing and not to get some money or attention. I love writing because it’s a way where I can release my stress and ease the tension, or sometimes to share some exciting moments in my life. I hate it that I almost forgot doing this because of some circumstances during 2010, but now I’m back for good and I’m going to fill up my new blog home with lots of memories from this year 2011 till the next decade.

From my first blog post in 2005, I was able to publish hundreds of posts. All of them are meaningful. Some posts talk about the first time I went to the Garcia Residence at San Joaquin (later on would be my husband’s home), activities during my college life, my get-together with childhood friends (now my child’s ninongs and ninangs) and a lot more that would make me feel good about the past. I would like to share some other things like depressing, sad ones so I’m creating a new label called angst.

This would compile all of the posts I had from Live Journal, Friendster, Windows Live Spaces and Wordpress. Can’t wait to add them all up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment