Monday, November 6, 2006

A Successful Day!

Woah! Today was AWESOME! I had just enrolled at my school UP Diliman. It was an ACTUAL HASSLE. Yeah right. Luckily, we have a car. Or else I'll be running back and forth from one building to another!!!

I was lucky to get all of my DESIRED subjects like ENGLISH 10 and JAPANESE 10! woah! I was sad that KOREAN 10 was no longer available. Anyway, what's important is that I had enrolled!

:D I'm so Ha-p-py!

Wahahaha! Another thing, I am listening to BITOY's songs [Michael V. of Bubble gang on GMA 7] like :

1. MAMAW (Remake of Narda by Kamikazee)- Kayokasee
2. ANGHANG (Remake of "My Humps" by BEP
3. PANGIT KA, BALUGA AKO (Remake of Pagibig ko'y Pansinin by Faith Cuneta)
4. ANG PUSO KO'Y TUTULOY (Remake of My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion)
5. MACARENA (Remake of original Macarna Dance hit of the 90's)
6. JAPANESE SPITZ
7. KAPAG JULINA (Remake of ANGELINA)
8. SHE BANGS (Remake of She Bangs by Ricky Martin)


Haaaay......... You better download them! Get iMesh  NOW!

That's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment