Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Is this love?




Yan ang mga tanong sa MY BOYRIEND IS TYPE B na movie ni Lee Dong Gun.
(by Ha Mi- main character- girl)


Mahabang istorya. Abangan nyo nalang sa reviews ko.



Anyway, the bible said that "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and so on..."

- 1 Corinthians 13:4-13



 Is it really THAT?



On my recent LOVE experiences, I defied that bible verse.
And I do believe that the verse is the ideal one.
The ideal, unattainable definition of Love.



Who loves someone truly and honestly?
The Prince Charming who kissed Sleeping Beauty away that fateful day her fought the Evil Witch?
The Prince again, who then kissed Snow White to break yet ANOTHER Witch's spell?



The BIG answer is, a NO! HELL NO.



I'm not kidding, I've experienced this thrice in my LIFE, so haven't I learned?





YES, I just did.



You might wonder who were the ones responsible for this.



Simply my 1st to 3rd loved guy.



Another question might be:



Who did the worst thing?



The latest would be my answer. (Check my profile page for the real answer)



Okay okay... I'm getting more twisted at this.



Please don't mind me. This is just my blog.



And me and my TRUE love, Mr. PC the NONLIVING...



... will last a lifetime...


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment