Friday, November 23, 2007

TIme's Up!

Since my post is all about L-O-V-E aka Romance, I'll use a pink colored font this time.

I've been thinking about the status of my love life since Mid-2007. I encountered some lapses in judgment, and it led me to confusion. But then, things usually fluctuate; just as my heart is. It's just a weird thing about me now; for ever since I was introduced to this kind of thing, I hastily removed it from my system, consequently turning down suitors telling them I am absolutely not interested. Breaking hearts of men may become guilt-laden at times. Going back to my experiences, I never had a broken heart.

Being in a relationship as a newbie seemed fine. However, in my case, I still haven't forget about my crush or maybe "First Love" during the relationship. It haunts me and it makes me feel weirder. I don't know why, but that person, although we didn't share something in the past except being mere classmates, remained in my heart--- or in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment