Friday, July 4, 2008

どうして

I bet most of the people on net will see ?????'s on the title or header of this post, unless they have installed Japanese language packs on their respective browsers.

I was about to post something more interesting that this, but I must have forgotten what it was. Anyway, I am in the mood to recall stuff that had happened way back so I'm continuing this post with a narration more than 3 years ago.


More than 3 years ago, I do not understand what a blog is. I created one here in Friendster while I was randomly accessing the net facilities of Compass Internet at Robinsons Galleria, when it was still located near my review center for college admission exams. When asked for the URL, I thought of my recent Korean and Japanese crushes--the actors Lee Dong Gun, So Ji Sup, and Satoshi Matsuda respectively. Therefore, the url was this long: ldgsjssm. I myself could not recall it till this day.

For my first post, I posted the lyrics of my then favorite song entitled "Water Drop" sung by Ali Project. That song ran constantly on my mind, and I never thought that this blog thing has other purposes other than posting your favorite song. The other posts followed, and everything was just as nonsense as I thought it was. I told myself that no one bothers blog posts of any other person. So I posted and posted, not thinking of what I type. Later did I realize that it is accessible by the public. I know I could do something and delete posts or the whole thing, but I want archives of what I did, said and the like.

And now, after 3 years and roughly 2 months, I still could not figure out why I write (in) a blog. I want one concrete answer to that (question).

I guess I still have tons of time figuring that out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment