Monday, July 21, 2008

Excited!

*Insert the happiest smiley here*

OH YEAH!

I just came from my PE (Ballet) class, and we had an exam. So far not so good. Gah! French is not my forte! Hmn.

Earlier before that, I had one of my longest vacants in history. 3.5 hours. I didn't have fun at all, but I read an interesting story in a book entitled "Stories from South East  Asia" (something like that). The short story is entitled "Beauty Queen" written by an Indonesian author. The other story that I could recall is "Aton" written by a Filipino author (sorry I cannot recall your names, dear authors!).

And earlier that that is our tensing PA 11 1st reaction paper written in class. We had it on room 307. It's so nice there. I like the blue seats... anyway, earliest than the rest of those is something I wouldn't bother at all.

So, the title of this 96th post is "Excited" since I have reasons to be excited:



  1. Exams are almost over. C-chan and I are about to see movies!


  2. Romantic Princess ends, and ISWAK 2 is about to be shown on Philippine TV (take note: on weekdays!)


  3. Our field trip on PA 11 is on August 11! :)) Woah can't help but get hyped by this.


  4. Fairly OddParents special on August: Fairly Odd Baby!


  5. Movies that are upcoming are way better than the Dark Knight in my perception. Honestly I do not like super hero films anymore. :P



So there you have it, or rather there I have it! Gotta go to my Stat 101 class now!

*Insert a grinning emoticon here*

0 comments:

Post a Comment