Thursday, July 9, 2009

I’m Still Alive!

Originally Posted at Multiply

I am still in the hype of my accident yesterday. Ooh that was the finest thing that ever occurred to me in my almost 20 years of existence. It was my first vehicular accident, all alone by myself. And I survived dramatically. Kidding. It didn't hurt that much anyway, and I still got the chance to be a cam whore while at the hospital. Believe me, it was one of the happiest moments in my life. :) Photo1419.jpg?et=xqdz1uFaHj2GDwo5bcD1wA&nmid=0
I was randomly walking (not really) to my next class (at 10 am) walking along Magsaysay St. near Ylanan Gym--and that's the fastest way to NCPAG. Suddenly, out of nowhere (not nowhere okay behind me) a motorcycle came rushing and beeping to the last minute. I didn't know the next events, but I realized I was down at the asphalt road, and the BLAG was my head. I got up instantly and looked around me. It all looked bleak and sepia-ish. Whatever. I saw a man and a woman hurrying to me and assisting me to the roadside, making me sit down and analyze what has happened. Oh yes, I had an accident. 

An
Picture155.jpg?et=eroSUeHukCFSwc10Jql31w&nmid=0yway, that happened too fast. The next thing was I was at the UP Health Service (Infirmary) beside SC and I already had texted my mom and boyfriend about what happened to me. Ooh and they hurried up to rush to the ER to see me lying in one of the beds succumbed to nothing. :)) 


Upon arriving, my parents had arranged the whatsoevers with the UPD Police (thanks to them for the blotter report). They decided to bring me to The Medical City at Ortigas and together with my boyfriend, mom went to Prof Cuaresma to tell her that I can't come to class that day.

Photo1425.jpg?et=Zo8g%2BC%2C0mE%2Cjab6%2CeEvn0A&nmid=0 The ER people at TMC were so kind to assist me and bring me there immediately to have my X-ray and all. And so is my boyfriend who was with me the entire time. I didn't feel pain because he was there, duh. :))


I wanted to get myself some souvenirs for my first time at the hospital in an accident involving myself, so I asked the radiologist toPicture165.jpg?et=uqZOQ1A4P50b%2BVLJvr8Tqg&nmid=0 take a picture of me while I was wearing the hospital gown and all. :D 

So there, I didn't look much of someone who had an accident that was grave or whatsoever. :) I was sorta hyped with what happened to me. I didn't get any trauma of Motorcycles but took this experience as a lesson for me: DO NOT BE STUPID WHILE AT ROADS OR PUBLIC PLACES!!
I end this blog post telling everyone my thanks for their concern and get-well-soon-wishes for me. :) I can now go to school tomorrow. The x-ray results say that nothing in my bones and skull were fractured and damaged. Just the muscular pain due to the impact of the epic fail. :))

Photo1426.jpg?et=%2BEsSKkn7p2A%2CkNiXJwjG2A&nmid=0

0 comments:

Post a Comment