Monday, July 6, 2009

Plugged

Since this Multiply blog is so outdated with what is going on in my life, I need to post something to at least keep it running.

Anyway, not much change has been happening in my social life, except that it gets bigger and better than my last emotional rant here. Another is my one-sided love love rants. Oh, they've all gone. Now, I decided to try being monogamous--to say the worst.

What changed dramatically is my family life. Oh yes, there had been changes that I would not want to enumerate. In line with that, my relationship went farther by let's say a mile. I would also not want to elaborate this matter.

I've stopped writing fanfictions ever since I realized my pure sheer hatred for Twilight and all other books related to it directly. Oh well, not much of a fanfic fan now, I damn realized how annoying they could be... especially the ones I created for Naruto. Dang, I hate myself!

I'm still getting mushy-mushy mode for Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. Because of that, I learned to love xxx Holic and other CLAMP works which did not interest me at first. All hail the CCS goodness in every page :D

So there, I have written slash typed basically everything that has occurred from the last post.

Only, there has been some eliminated or would-not-add-this details :)

anyway, who is reading at Multiply? I still can't love it like I love Facebook :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment