Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kuro-wanwan, Yuuko and Syaoran

I’m desperate in building a Chop Shop in Mafia Wars that I created dummy accounts for my “kids”. I know it’s a wrong move since they are not Facebookers or living entities to have their own e-mail accounts. I tried starting to play Mafia Wars with Yuuko and Kuro’s accounts but I was surprised there was no player class. Starting a new Mafia Wars account is surprisingly different. Oh well, it was a year ago when I created my first one so it really must have changed through time.

I don’t know what to put in Kuro and Yuuko’s accounts since they don’t live. Maybe I’ll invent things, place their real pictures, and add a few people who really know them in their accounts. For Syaoran, I wasn’t able to create an e-mail account yet since there have been multiple errors in CometBird. (By the way, I use 5 browsers in my PC for my many Yahoo! working accounts) Anyway, I would still try using these accounts for my gameplay because as I’ve said earlier, I’m desperate. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment