Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unrest

This title will be similar to what some spirits are to be described if they still dwell in this world, or just like a rally of people in Mendiola when they want to voice out their concerns in public. Yes, my feelings are still in a state of unrest. I don't know if this is the proper way of writing this noun here together with another noun-- feelings.

Oh well, whatever grammatical problem I'm having right now as a concern is due to my late-night job as a tutor.

Anyway, going back to my earlier point, I still have these ill feelings about my said loving hubby who really is loving and thoughtful, I have no questions about that. But what really ticks me off is how he handles the sharing of some details of his life outside my boundaries to me. It's just where the ill feeling starts. I just think that he's not telling me enough details, but it is I who seemingly isn't interested.

In truth, I really want him to open up and tell everything to me straightforwardly, just like when we're just starting college with that logbook of ours. Now it's as if he's afraid to talk because I might react violently and tactlessly, or show my feelings of doubt right away. Add this as a plus to his silence: I had told him flatly that I simply don't believe his words anyway, so why would he waste time talking and explaining things to me.

Now do I have the right to complain now? I guess the answer is absolutely not. I believe that he really wanted me to trust him as much as I want to, but my heart and mind is either paranoid due to his family history. I firmly believed that if someone in the family has cheated, most likely the next generation are likewise (ie our neighbors etc). He couldn't blame me for this because yeah, my mind is a closed yet open one: open with new and interesting possibilities and closed due to the history of negative things. Oh well, he chose to marry the wrong person and I could only mourn for him.

I honestly believe he's sort of a very good catch, but it's just that he had the wrong person to supposedly fall in love with: and that is, me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment