Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Publishing Here Again

I once told myself I won't be opening my Friendster account not unless I want to find a photo or a lost contact, but here I am again for my blog. The layout of this blog is my favorite, and it's so rare that you cannot buy it anymore in the net (I've tried). I also found a download of the template Oceanwide but it didn't work on my Blogger or WordPress blog so okay, I simply quit trying.

I was inspired to write again about March. Last year, I was writing on the same month about my upcoming "labor" with my son Jethro. After a year, I could probably write about how extremely adorable he has been from the annoying kicker inside my body. Anyway, me and my husband have been really happy to play with him although most of the time we get kicked or plunged into and get sorts of bruises, if not bleeding body parts while taking care of him. We do tolerate some of those baby behaviors he's been showing since we all say they're cute and innocent (babies). Although sometimes, it's just too hurtful we tend to say "No-no" and shake our heads together with him. It's amazing how he understands (but still forcefully does what he wants sometimes) that concept. 9-month olds are really interesting.

Since it's almost our vacation, we've been hanging out with Jethro more often in the daytime. He, unfortunately is so attached with his Lola Ana (my mom) and oftentimes calls her "Mama" (which is so sweet yet annoying to both me and my mom). Well, sometimes Jethro calls me "Mama", most likely when I have a mobile phone or laptop beside me. He is really intrigued with electronic gadgets that the only way he stops whining when his Lola is gone is through a gadget.

We'll be dealing with him in the next few more weeks so I just hope my stuff will be fine by April.

I just wish he learns how to properly call me and my mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment