Monday, October 8, 2012

My first pregnancy was a somehow a surprise for us. I was 19, he was 20. We were both studying in college that time. We had every clue that this would happen given our "activities", but we were just the young people who are acting as if they do not know what this was. And yes, with two purple lines in a Blue Cross Pregnancy Kit I bought at SM Marikina, we knew it was really happening. Me and my then boyfriend, now husband, are having our first baby. After 4 years of being in a relationship, there would be someone who will connect us for life.

We were actually scared to tell our parents. Took me on my 8th week before my mom knew, because my supply of winged napkins were just there in the cabinet. That was when she had her hunches aside from the seemingly "premonitions" she had after Ondoy-- she told me she found my old lampins and she saw lots of babies on the jeepney and so on.


Anyway, now that we're 2 years and 5 months married, we are having our second baby. I didn't have symptoms as usual, except for my missing period. I'm currently on my 7th week and nausea and all those other usual symptoms haven't showed up yet. I was hoping to sort of experience this on my second pregnancy, but I don't think it will happen. I should feel lucky, according to most women I talked to in forums. But somehow, I'm feeling a bit scared that I might not be pregnant at all due to the lack of symptoms. 

Today, we went to have our first look through the TVS and yes, it's confirmed really that we'll be having our next baby. I felt so relieved to see that this small thing inside me has a heartbeat already and there are no existing problems. I just need to relax and feel good so the baby feels good too. With my first pregnancy, I was SUPER STRESSED with all the things happening: quitting school, getting married, being further delayed, etc... but now that I am about to graduate soon (if I pass Econ 11), I feel like I'm a super happy pregnant mom this time. :D

Here are some remarkable photos of me being pregnant, and so on:


Little Jellybean :) October 19, 2009, my first Transvaginal Ultrasound. I think I was about 7-8 weeks this time.


This was taken December 18, 2009 on our company's Christmas Party. I think I was  4 months pregnant this time.


The second significant sonogram, taken February 2010. This was when we learned our baby is a BOY :D

Taken March 13, 2010, when I was about 6 months pregnant :D
Taken on our wedding day, April 6, 2010 in front of Branch 70 Pasig MTC :D 7 months pregnant here.

Taken March 21, 2010 together with our stuffed children Yuuko and Syaoran.

Taken May 24, 2010, as I was nearing my due date my sleeveless dress pops out!





 
Pregnancy tests for baby # 2 :) 


Baby's first ultrasound :D 135 bpm heartbeat :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment