Saturday, June 8, 2013

So today, after 2 weeks of totally staying at home (oops, I went out with hubby yesterday for a Pizza date for 2 hours only) I got a day off today for about 5 hours. And yes, I was able to test my pump's mobility by pumping and storing it in my cooler bag. It's so great. The Medela Freestyle really lives up to its standard.

My younger sister-in-law (SIL) is getting married on Monday and my eldest sister-in-law decided to throw a surprise party for her-- together with the groom. We went to Posh Nails McKinley Hill and everything was prepared for a "Sparty". They rented the whole place for 3 hours today. We had lots of exciting activities in store with my SIL's best friends participation, too.

The theme is Blue and Yellow (their wedding's motif) and the place is cozy and nice. The surprise party did not turn out to be as surprising to the bride anymore. She saw our car on the parking lot, but what surprised her is her besties appearance.

I had what they call Posh Spoiling: (from Posh Nails Services website). We can avail any service up to 600++ Pesos.
For people who have a little more time to treat their hands and feet to a little piece of heaven. 
  • HANDS
  •  - soak, spa, scrub, manicure or pedicure, massage (10 min.)
  • FEET
  •  - soak, spa, scrub, manicure or pedicure, massage (10 min.)
We all had a great time today. My hubby got the other service for Foot spa :)
My SIL's hubby, the Groom, the Bride, my BIL and my MIL (mother-in-law) having their ManiPedi sessions.

My nails! :D Pink and I'm loving them

0 comments:

Post a Comment