Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do Dreams Tell the Future?

Would you believe this if I tell you?

My dog just died earlier today, and before that happened, I dreamed...

In my dream, I was on top of a white building. On the rooftop.
I just noticed that my dog, Heidi, was trying to jump her way up to where I was standing. I glanced down, and saw her futile attempts.


I tried to reach out to her and pull her to where I am using my right hand. I did manage to grab her left paw, but it slipped.

Eventually, she fell down... and I saw how she falls... in slow motion. When she landed, there was no blood. Just her body, and she's lying helplessly.


I can't do anything. I stood frozen, watching how she tried to move...

Then I woke up......
I was actually crying.

That dream was last Tuesday night. Wednesday passed, and then Thursday came.

Today is Thursday, and she died.


Just like in my dream......

Strange, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment