Sunday, May 31, 2009

Missing Out

Okay, so normally I won't rant about missing church... but what my cousin has told me made me do it.

Earlier, they asked me if I would come, and I said I'll pass this Sunday since I'm still worn out by last time's happenings. They left and then my cousin texted me: ate, sayang, hinahanap ka ni Chinito kanina. tingin nang tingin sa sasakyan nyo. sayang talaga.

I laughed at it. Siguro isa lang to sa pakana nila para magsimba na talaga ako palagi. Yes, I admit that I am secretly stalking this church guy--he's been in my blog posts since last year (about twice). He has a well built, good stance, nice spiky hair, chinese eyes, fair white complexion and glasses that lure me. He wears dressed-to-kill whenever I see him on church. Although he's not a regular church goer, I spot him out of the many. He gained my attaction that is besoughted by many. Okay. So I made a reality check. The kid won't lie to me.

They arrived at around 1 in the afternoon and my cousin excitedly narrated what she saw that had happened. I countered her statements with baka naman iba yung tinitingnan nya, baka naman yung matatanda ang gusto nya, baka ibang sasakyan yun, baka hindi talaga ako yung hinahanap nya, baka di naman talaga siya naghihintay.. and so on. But what made me think is the statement she said and I quote, Pinaguusapan kasi nung lalaki at ni Chinito kung bakit di pa bumababa ikaw, e wala ka naman don. Tsaka tutok na tutok yung mata sa sasakyan. Binasa pa nga yung UP car sticker nyo e.

Again, if thtat was for the exaggeration, I don't care. But then when she added that Lingon nang lingon sa amin, I said na baka ikaw yung gusto. Then she countered itwith sa kotse nakalingon nung wala na ako eh. I thought of it. She added this much to my disappointment, Ang gara pa ng suot nya this sunday. Akalain mong nakaporma talaga.

Oh well. Whatever it was, I missed out on Chinito. Next Sunday, I'll really come. Of course I want to go to church rin naman. It's just that I won't waste my stamina on Saturday so I could go early to church. :) Let's see kung tama si Crystal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment