Sunday, May 31, 2009

Super Long Time No Post

Oh yes, I did it again. I failed to post in my precious blog (how cheesy!). Anyway, I just came from a 4-day vacation abroad. Yeah, I’ve been to the land of the chinitos: Hong Kong. And by far, I haven’t spotted any chinito cuter that someone. ;)

So the four days was all about merry-making and travel. Let me tell you about my summer class’s ending. It was so good that I got a 2 in my Pol Sc 14. Happy? Of course! Even with a three I’d be happy to have that.

And so after al those happy times, it’s time for the hard times: Academic year 2009-2010 1st semester enrollment. Everyone loathes this. CRS is down, you are not sure of your subjects, and you have to fall in line at the looooong queue. Oh, that’s not the worst part: it’s the part where you will be rejected in a subject you aim for.

Because of that, I have myself quipped for June 3. Ready or not, here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment