Thursday, December 27, 2012


The "bird" is just right there. :))
The excitement to knowing my baby's gender is gone. After a session at In My Womb SM Megamall, I already learned that it's ANOTHER BOY. I must admit, I was hoping he would be a "she" this time. I even wished it on my birthday. :( I felt a little depressed upon knowing it. However, I already predicted he would be a "he" because I'm getting lots of pimples despite having regular facials with Belo Med. It did not help that I also chose a lot of VMV Hypoallergenics Products, I still had these bulging pimples everywhere in my face. Sad, sad, life.
L-R: Essence Skin-Saving Conditioner, ID Monolaurin Gel,
Essence Skin-Saving Toothpaste, Spring Cleaning Oil-Control
Antibacterial Scrub for Oily Skin, Essence Skin-Saving Superwash
Hair+Body Milk Shampoo, and testers


Anyway, I had it returned to VMV yesterday via Air21, and the delivery was just overnight I was so happy. The fee is cheap, and it was good customer service. I called Air21 for the package's status and they gave me complete info. They never failed me since 2010, I've been their customer (both receiving and sending packages). I also called VMV and they have the kindest reps. They even called me back on my mobile number, and messaged me back on Facebook. I was a diligent customer anyway. I followed everything in their return rules. But still, I could not believe they are crediting back the 2000 pesos worth of items I bought. Thank you, VMV and Air21. :)


Wishlist Update:

Earlier, I had a post about my 2013 Wishlist, and as you can see in this photo, I finally had achieved more than 50% of it. ;) Yes, the Macbook was really included in the original list on my Financial Planning Notebook. Make up is the only thing which is not yet bought. I'd do it next year during my MUD Workshop. For the meantime, I got my brushes from Sigma, but still no word from Johnny Air Cargo Plus. It should be here in Manila by now, but then again maybe because it's the holidays that is why JAC Plus is busy too. I would wait for updates on their Facebook page.



Anyway, here are some holiday photos of me and my family. Actually, this is more of me and my in-laws, because being an only child I obviously just got absorbed in my husband's big family events. And by big, they really are many. We celebrated earlier at Bulacan with the Garcias and later on Christmas day at Pasig with the Dalisays. We did not have a fam photo at Bulacan due to the late night celebration.

 
Starbucks and DQ GCs care of Tito Volts and family :D
Photo taken at Lexington Garden Village, the Dalisays (hubby's mother's side). 

Happy Holidays! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment