Saturday, February 23, 2013

PRIVATE MESSAGE

from: Samora Joseph <comehereezra@gmail.com>
reply-to: samorajoseph_ecobank@ymail.com
to:
date: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM
subject: PRIVATE MESSAGE
:  Important mainly because of the words in the message.

From: The Manager,
United Bank For Africa Ghana
Atico Junction Branch Accra,Ghana.
Tell: 00233242761062.
Reply to: samorajoseph_ecobank@ymail.com

Hello Dear,
I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and
honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Joseph
Samora. I am the manager of the United Bank For Africa Ghana {UBA}, First
Light Branch Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.


I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of
US$1.500.000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am
the manager made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted
an approved End of the last Year financial report for the year 2011/2012
to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I
have since then, placed this amount of US$1.500.000.00 (One Million Five
hundred Thousand United States Dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a
beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money
thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money
into your bank account. I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60%
shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk
involved in this.

It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account
anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.
If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response Please
call me on the number above when you reply me.

With regards,
Joseph Samora.


0 comments:

Post a Comment