Saturday, February 23, 2013

YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE TRANSACTION

from: Mr. Beate Irvine <info@admin.org>
reply-to: ukwuwelunti@yahoo.com
to:
date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
subject: YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE TRANSACTION

Dear Beloved Friend
I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the
transaction; the money has been transferred to Japan .

It is done through the assistant of your country man Mr. Howard who is a
Japan base business man.
Currently I am in Japan with him, my wife and children.


To appreciate your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and
wrote on your favor a Draft worth of (850,000.00) Eight hundred and Fifty
thousand pounds.

Now contact my secretary Mrs. Ukwu Welunti on her email address below;
(ukwuwelunti@yahoo.com)
+234 816 763 6619)

Ask her to send you the total of sum of (850,000.00) Eight hundred and
Fifty thousand pounds. Cheque which I raised for your compensation so feel
free and get in touch with her, providing her with the below information's.

(1) FULL NAME.................
(2) ADDRESS...................
(3) COUNTRY...................
(4) PRIVATE TEL...............
(5) PRIVATE FAX...............
(6)OCCUPATION..............

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,
you made me what I am now though you were not there to complete this project
with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you.

I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the
transaction, I understand,

It is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and
her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example
myself.

Mr. Beate Irvine
Beaton Group of Companies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment