Tuesday, March 12, 2013

URGENT AND IMPORTANT!!

from: Engr. Omar Khalid <service>
reply-to:  engr.omar_khalid@rocketmail.com
to:
date:  Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM
subject:  URGENT AND IMPORTANT!!


Dear Sir,
 
I am Engr. Omar Khalid the present Director Contract & Procurement of the Arab Contractors United Arab Emirates Dubai. I am contacting you in respect of US$24Million ( Twenty Four Million United States Dollars) which I have extracted as a result of purchasing of company equipment and award of contracts.
 
Nevertheless,as the Director Contract & Procurement of the Arab Contractors, I handle all our trading / contract fund and I have secretly extracted 0.01% excess maximum Return Capital Profit per annum on each of the trading / contract Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made US$24Million from purchase of company equipment and over invoice contract award fund and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as my partner to receive the fund.
 
Presently I have succeeded to lodged in the US$24Million into National Bank of Dubai (NBD) and waiting for transfer to your account, if you are interested in this deal, I will then introduced you to Dr. Aazar Ali Khwaja who is the Group Treasurer of National Bank of Dubai (NBD) for the release and transfer of the fund to your account. And as soon as you confirmed to me that the fund is in your account, I will resign my work with Arab Contractors and to relocate with my family members to your country and to meet your family for investment partnership.
 
We are going to share the money 50%-50%. Reach me by return mail and provide the below information's if you are interested in this deal:
YOUR FULL NAME...............................
YOUR HOME ADDRESSES OR OFFICE ...............
COUNTRY............................
HOME TELEPHONE.....................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE..................
FAX NO.............................
MARITAL STATUS.....................
AGE...............................
OCCUPATION:........................
 
ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION EITHER YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE:....
 
 
Kind Regards,
Engr. Omar Khalid
Director Contract & Procurement Arab Contractors

0 comments:

Post a Comment