Friday, May 6, 2005

Midori no Hibi--- Last Episode

Mou Sukoshi...
            Mou Sukoshi

Kimi no kokoro ni chikazuitara...



Those were the Japanese Lyrics of the chorus of Midori no Hibi (Midori Days) ending theme.

Even though I do not know the translation, still, I can grasp that the words "Mou Sukoshi" means "A little More" or in Filipino, "Kaunti na lang".

Shocks, the ending of Midori Days struck me and my heartstrings! I cried, honestly... ksi naman nakakatouch ung reminiscing part ni Seiji wherein narealize nya na na important si Midori sa kanya...


Here are some SCREEN SHOTS:
Midori33

Midori13qMidori13u





Touching yung part na to eh... yung nagkita cla sa isang place na pnupuntahan nla dati...

GRABE ANG SYA KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!




^______________________________________________^

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment