Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Random Thoughts

First Post!

 

Actually, I already have the chance to write on this weblog yesterday... unfortunately...

I have no time left in my Internet Rental!!!

 

Whatever...

 

Why did I chose WATERDROP as my Blog Title?

 

» Because of CLAMP Campus Detectives' BGM! (Or maybe it's an Image Song).

 

I'll post the lyrics...

 

 














Afureru omoi ha   doushite umareru noToumei na izumi de   kokoro ha dekiteruAnata wo shitte   kizuita noHaruka na mukashi karaMizu ha inochi wo umiMori ha iki wo kaeshiHoshi ha yami wo terasuSoshite hito ha   dare ka wo aisuru


Why are these overflowing feelings born?In the clear fountain my heart is coming to lifeWhen I met you, I realized it Ever since the sunlit pastWater gives birth to lifeForests return our breathStars pierce the nightAnd people love someone


Tada hitori dake niDaiji na kotoba woTsutaete


So when I'm all aloneTell meThe precious words


Aenai yoru ni ha   yume no iriguchi deAnata wo matteru   hanarebanare de moOnnaji ashita wo   mitsumetaiHaruka na mukashi karaAme ha sora he kaeriHana ha tsuchi ni dakareTori ha uta wo utauSoshite watashi   anata wo aisuru


On a night when I don't meet you, at the door of dreams,You're waiting even if we're far apartI want us to find the same tomorrowEver since the sunlit pastRain returns from the skyFlowers cling to the earthBirds sing their songsAnd I love you


Sono ude no naka deNatsukashii kodouKiku no yo


Within your armsI can hear The precious heartbeat


Haruka na mirai ni moMizu ha inochi wo umiMori ha iki wo kaeshiHoshi ha yami wo terasuZutto watashi   kawarazu aisuru


And in the sunlit futureWater gives birth to lightForests return our breathStars pierce the nightAnd I will always love you


Ima anata dake niSuki tte kotoba woIeru noDonna mono kara moAnata no subete woMamoru wa


Right now, only youCan say, "I love you"From anything that comes,I will protectAll of you

See, I told you it's so nice! Even the tune....

0 comments:

Post a Comment