Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reminiscing

It's funny when you stumble upon an old "treasure box" you used to have when you're younger--- all the memories just came flowing by suddenly--- and you just end up laughing to yourself like crazy.



The fact that these memories are those that you've shared with the most important and significant people in your lives make you happy, and when you see the things that remind you of them, it comes back to you now.



I kinda remember when I was in High School, you know, teenage girls having crushes and that. We had a certain crush on our senior--- a fourth year student--- while we're freshmen. We are a group of six. I called ourselves "The Ishi Guntai" or simply Ishi Gang. It was Ishi since he looked like the anime character in Slam Dunk--- Ishi.



We hang out together during recess time, and we all love "wanting" Ishi. The bond of friendship is within us. We laugh together, have fun together, and just stay as we are. However, them being not my classmates, I hung out with the boys during lunchtime.



But things do not go as you wish for at always. Fights have been destructive. Soon, I just knew that the Ishi Gang was falling apart. It's good to have some of them still around, and also the guys from the "Jerbacks Family" helped me too. They became my next major "barkada".



What's it like to reminisce? Does it make you feel older? Those were the days... they were long gone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment