Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shinjitsu wo Sagashite

Haha. Weird.

Well, not really. What's about that "Search for Truth" thingy? Hmn. Should everyone really, really search for the truth?

Is there a General Truth?

This was one of the questions my Philosophy class asked me during last year's summer. It's such a confusing question to answer. If you take that into consideration, it would mean that there are kinds of "truths".

What could they be?

Here are some categories of "truths" in my own interpretation:

1. Political Truth
2. Social Truth
3. Rumor Truth
4.  Physical Truth
5. Scientific Truth
6. Mathematical Truth
7. Biblical Truth
8. Imaginative Truth
9. Visual Truth
10. Written Truth
11. Auditory Truth
12. Romantic Truth
13. [any other?]

... and so on.

The Surf Detergent bar commercial says: "See, Smell, Believe it!"

Haha!

Is it that?

229248abu3e9v4w9

(the above divider shows "coolness". ^^)

Okay.

Where was I? Hmn. For truth. I guess nothing's true besides the fact that we LIVE. Whatever. The question is, if you have found the truth, WHAT would you do with it?

Keep it?

(is it a souvenir?)

Show it?

(show and tell... to class. Haha)

Throw it away?

(what a waste.)

Just leave it there, displayed.

(as in a museum's displays.)


*This is somewhat a different post from the rest I made since this talked about nonsense blabbering. I am currently in front of the TV watching late-night news.

Okies.

*stiffles a yawn*

*rethinks. why'd I yawn if I said I'm not sleepy?*

*dumb students. your reply to Sen. Sotto must be: "It's our opinion alone."*

*coolness. Japanese in mud. nyaha! (imagines Ken Hidaka on MUD. Blushes. Faints...)*

Say, why am I writing nothingness? No one's reading blogs like this one.

Haha.

Enough as of tonight. Ja...

0 comments:

Post a Comment