Thursday, March 6, 2008

March has come. The first week ends.

I'm still wondering why or how stupid UPD's admin decides for the vacation and finals...





This has been my problem eversince. The final day of classes drops at an earlier date, but then finals are on the most ANNOYING dates.





I can't believe that my 3 finals this sem are COMPULSARY.



1. Math 11- Ah, honestly I did well on the first 2 exams. My average ranges from 88-90%. My standing is the best this sem, but then this finals might kill my chances of having good math grades.



2. Econ 11- Oh no, this one. I was worried that I'd lost track of my absences. Luckily, sir Ralph sent us the xml of the attendance since the start of the sem. I have 2 more absences left.



3. Accounting 1- Deadly. This has been my problem ever since the school year started... Oh my, in my High School days this was my problem. The problem with me is that I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES WHEN IT'S AWFULLY TOO LATE.





Oh well, better study or else--





:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment