Saturday, March 8, 2008

I just saw the Taiwanese dubbed "Sana Maulit Muli" entitled "Chances" on Taiwanese TV. It was aired last Feb 18, I guess (or was it on March? whatever) in Taiwan. It's so cool. I like the seiyuu for each cast. It's funny, since I am used in watching Taiwanese faces talking in Filipino, but to see Filipino faces talking in Taiwanese... it's so funny for me. Being a fan of Taiwanese drama, it's some sort of pride for Filipino dorama addicts like me. Personally, I liked the plot of that soap, especially since it discussed high school lives in a dramatic level. Sibling rivalry, discrimination of poor from rich, unrequited love--all of which it showed--was so good that's why it's one of the soaps in Filipino TV I watched closely (besides "Maging Sino Ka Man" and "Pangako sa 'Yo").



Though it's Kim and Gerald's first primetime show on TV, it garnered 33% something over-all ratings (much higher than what Goong received on its motherland). Maybe because the competitor (GMA 7) showed something "not better" (I forgot what they were showing that time). Oh well, if there would be some torrent of that show (Tw dubbed), I'd grab it and download all 60 eps! (haha, the pirate I am) Anyway, it's worth your time although they say the plot was copied after "If Only..." (the movie). Moreover, I am an absolute KimErald fan. (Yeah right!)

It's just now that I survived from sleepyness since my "kareshi" stayed at our place til 4 AM. That one made me sleepy for around 1 day. After a heck of sleep on Saturday afternoon and early sleep on Saturday night, I survived. Now I'm back, and ready for school tomorrow. And the usual Math 11 quiz every morning is to come. I wonder what ____ _'s get-up would be, or _____ ___'s too...


Anyway, I bought a headset (finally) already. It's so nice. (Actually, it's intended for an Ipod) Now, I'm listening to my fave tunes. The song right now is "Juukuji no NYUUSU" ("19:00 News" also translated as "7'oclock News"). The lyrics is for guys who are dying to announce his long-term relationship to a girl who hides it from everyone, and has lots of suitors. It has a nice beat, tune and Tokio sang it for KodoCha (anime). The lyrics is soooo nice. I'm so in loved with this song for a month now.



I'm getting more excited for a lot of things in summer. Next Acad Year, I might be transferring to a new College Unit at UP Diliman. I didn't survive Engineering. I knew this would happen, since it's not my forte and interest. (another thing is about the people in IE--I have nothing against you--but I don't feel like I belong with them) I'm more inclined in Political Issues and in writing stuff. Hopefully, if accepted in a Pre-law course (Either in CSSP or NCPAG), I'd continue studying Bachelor of Laws. Scary, right? I mean, it's not like me to take things seriously like this and make a grand plan.



Whatever happens, I just want to enjoy College life in total, have my final week at UPD for AY 07-08 end happily, take my upcoming exams seriously, pass my papers on time, have my grand reunion with CSFT5S barkada, attend Ozine Fest '08, try if I could cosplay, enroll for summer, apply to other Colleges, pass summer classes (with 1's on it AGAIN! what a dream...), get a new mobile phone... finally... GET INTO A NEW COLLEGE for AY 2008-2009! (God, I'm getting older. There'd be a new batch of freshies this year.)

So much to expect, so much to do, so much responsibilities to handle, so much to hope and pray for. I hope kami-sama guides me. This would be my last chance in life!



"Kami-sama, onegaishimasu!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment