Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whew. Multiple Categs. Again and again.

Mata. Mata. Mata. Haha Oro plata mata? Nope. Mata in Japanese is "again". That 'other' mata means whatever. (not interested) Anyway, a while ago, JM-kun, my friend came over to our house as we finish something important. After dinner, we watched TV. It was just about to start. PBB Teen Edition PLUS. Yeah, it's quite a boring show at first for me (I wasn't really hooked, you know) but when I saw him, I changed my mind.

Haha. Very fickle minded me again. Here comes this again. Hahaha. I could only laugh. If only you could see how I reacted.

Do you really believe you'll see something you don't expect to see? I mean, come on. This got real. He got real. He's now real. He was real, but he wasn't. This time I know he's real. I saw him real. Yes, it is true that he's real.


See that point? Hahahaha. I could only laugh. No one's reading this blog anyway! HaAHAHAH!

I guess I'd end up saying this:

This is what happened earlier: JM and I were proofreading when I closed my laptop and turned to the TV. He commented, "You know what, that guy... he might be the one fit to become the role of the prince. It's just what we're looking for. We might recruit him if this would be live!"

I looked closely at the screen. Zoom that. "Oh yeah, that was my new crush. Hmn... you're right! You're good, dude!" I exclaimed. "That's how I expect him to look like. That skin color..."

We laughed. "So is this a sign or something?" he asked.

I shook. "Dunno." I continued staring at the screen. "Oh no..." I began to feel a bit dazed. "JM, this is happening again."

I held into my chest and gasped. "Yes. This is happening again!" I affirmed.

He was weirded by it, and he didn't react at first. He talked about something again, and when 'he' was focused on the screen, my heart thumped rapidly.

"This... I'm falling in love again!" I exclaimed.

"Why you..." he jokingly answered. "So that's how it is! That's Kurt!"

"Yeah, it's Kurt!"

We decided to brand 'him' as Kurt. We grinned. "So the other guy must be Esteban."

I shook my head. "No, his eyes are not larger."

"And that guy is 'malamya'"

I grinned. After a while of watching, I just decided, it's time to reveal how I feel this time...

"HE's now MY Certified Crush! I LIKE HIM!"

----------------

And so it goes, now I'm love-struck. I wonder how far will this go now that 3 of them had just began to fade away?


It's TV. It's purely TV.

If he wins, I'm pretty sure WE (JM and I) will do something.

^^

Weirded. Dazed. Is there a word called weirded? Dunno. I just knew it from the first time.

I'm in Love. Right now. Again?!

.... with you, Robi. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment