Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Has Really Started

Here goes my other April post. (Although the other was still on March 31, I wonder what timezone this blog is...)

Right now, I'm listening at Launchcast. (Yahoo! Music)

I just read Mama's Yes! Magazine (the latest issue)

I am really bored.

I slept from 3 PM til 7 PM. I failed to watch Mirumo and Hana Kimi.

But I watched La Cordo (wah, it's an Italian title.), the latest "romance wednesday" anime at Animax. It's cool. But I dislike the fairy thing and the lovers thing. I just like the interaction between the girl lead and the cute guys. ^^

Yet again, PBB. Oh My. Robi-kun again. Him again, argh. Can't get lost. I wonder till when?

Song right now: "Have You Ever Been In Love" by Celine Dion (I've been searching for this song since 2nd year High! I never knew it was the title. Hn.)

Wanna know my answer to that question?


Yes. I have been in LOVE.

Funny.


Really funny.

(That kind of love is not PLATONIC.)


Nothingness again. Random stuff.


I love vacation.


Oh yeah, I saw my grades. I got a 2 on Math. I guess I screwed the Finals. :D

Why am I still smiling? (no, that's GRINNING)

Oh yeah whatever.


I love screwing things; messing around and getting myself entangled in many different things. (as always)


AD voice over GUY. Hahahaha. Threesome, drumstick... hehehe


$ 35.99 annual subscription.


Anyway, let's go to Anime news. Anime convention is on the 5th and 6th, I'm soooo excited. Wanna go, wanna be there, wanna skip days!

I'm too bored doing nothing.

I hate household stuff.

I wanna go away here for a while.



...but I simply cannot.


Too bad.


If only I have enough resources and I am a man-- a guy...

Do'h.


"Almost Paradise"-- song.


=))



I wonder how many skips could I do if I dislike the music...


"Take my breath away" Jessica Simpson. ^^ I liked like this song.



Speaking of songs,

I wonder WHAT DOES "The Day You Said Goodnight" by Hale really MEAN?


I don't get that song, up to now.


=))


Alright. This shall be my next projects:

1. Translate songs

- Lupang Hinirang- Japanese
- Para Sa'yo Ang Laban na 'To- Japanese
- Laban ko, Laban niyo- Japanese
- PCC Alma Mater Song- Japanese

=))

(Just for REAL fun and to KILL time.)

2. My fanfiction.

- Everything! Argh!!! Idea Loss!!! NONONONO!!!

3. Arrange School matters.


^^


(Song right now is "Can't Help Falling In Love"- Orig version by Elvis-san)

-Reminds me of Zoren-



-----------------------------------------

Mark-kun texted something of UPD context.

What is a cut-off grade?


Hazel answers, "I dunno!"

=))


Whatever.


I guess I'd get out of school earlier than I expected. ^^ unlucky me.


=))


Oh-so-good... =))


Threesome... drumstick... kinkerzone?!


=))


Humador?!


=))



Me: "I'm soooo weird."

(Inner me: "Yeah, hell yeah. Everyone knows that ALREADY!")



Okies. Got to sleep. Lonestar- "Amazed" --> final song!

0 comments:

Post a Comment