Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Bokura ga Ita-ed"

Bad drawing, sad ending... these are the usual negas about this anime.

But sad to say, or should I say HAPPY to say, I liked this anime.

Bokura ga ita- Lit. "We were there" was my friend Zoren's recommendation. After knowing the ending, I tried avoiding this anime as much as possible. But due to Zoren's great convincing powers, I tried downloading it 3 times but I failed. During 35 % it stops, and I hated my PC's error. I quit downloading it (trying, rather), but one day after Lovers (Korean Drama aired at ABS CBN) had a commercial break, I suddenly turned to Hero TV 44. Bokura ga ita was still airing. I found the episode super cute. It was after the anime con. The seiyuu (tagalog one) was there, and it urged me to watch the anime on Hero. It was actually fun-- the interaction between the lovers Nana-chan and Yano.

Earlier (last night), I watched marathon-ly the first 7 episodes I missed. It was soooo relevant to me. I wonder why. I just had this feeling somewhat the anime transpired in my life. I tried to recall some instances. There were similarities:

1. Age. Nana-chan was 15 that time
2. High school. Yes, the 'peak' is always HS.
3. Classroom environment. It was similar to mine, however I am not president.
4. Events. The series of events that triggered; first was the school trip, then the play, then they got together- that was before christmas season starts, and the latest I've watched is Christmas.

It was fun. But the twist of events are about to happen, and I don't think I'd like to watch it... oww.

I'll capture screens later.

Jaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment