Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It takes two to... Tango

Definitely I'm not a dancer, nor does he. I just wanted to imply what this statement means. And so here is how my post starts. Let's talk about this new guy in my life.

It all started with that laminated paper turned fan. Yes, a paper laminated in order to serve as a fan to cool you down on hot days. Sad enough, the manongs at the alumni Center do not turn on the electric fans and so what he does is to bring out that fan and "refresh" us. Specifically, me.

He and I are lane partners technically when missing nin number 7 didn't show up for PE class. I do love scoring the games of my classmates and new found friends. And so he is. We took turns in scoring, watching each game and advising one another on what the score is. We got pretty close after that.

When a female classmate's turn was over, we both looked at the scoresheet and muttered, "It's our turn next" or in Filipino in short terms, "Tayo na pala ulit". I agreed, replying "Kami na nga" to our classmate. She snickered, teasing us that "kayo na ulit? Uy!" meaning that "we're in a relationship again". That we utterly denied.

After our games, we waited for everyone to finish.

-okay, so I hesitated to post this months ago because this was to explicit for him to know. but since the truth is OUT, I'm posting this to the public-

obviously this post is unfinished. well it appears okay, at least the thing was preserved.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment