Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me and you and you and me?

Ah whatever, this got me confused.

Let's start from the very last post when I talked about him. A series of events came about and I am not yet in the very good writing mode so I'll talk about its important details later. Let's just discuss what had occurred in a flash.

So we were involved in a so-called "love team" -quote that, I wasn't the one who started the crap :P. And then they continued deriding and that it ended up both of us were avoiding each other. I didn't know how to react to that either, because when they tease us it seems lovely yet... am I shy or something?!

Anyway, everytime it is our turn to play and we are on both lanes, they would make sounds of whatsoever. I am in a public rentals shop and right now I couldn't express what I meant.

I like the way he motivates me before I play, but I do not pay attention that what I only hear are my classmates' voices teasing me again.

He told me to "take care" as Keim narrated when I came back to the bleachers.

Woah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment