Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It Still Hasn't Left Me...

I can't remember when was the first time I felt this attraction for him...

Was it in my first summer in College? Or the time that we meet each other again?

I don't even recall the first time we knew each other. Ah, it was because of our Geog 1 class. We shared a lot of things in common back then. It seemed as if it was uncontrolled destiny--same drawings, same description, as if it were all planned. That "5 year-old" earth drawing still is pictured in my mind.

The way he asked me to place an extra drawing of eyes in my drawing of the earth was so friendly. We didn't know each other's names back then. I didn't even notice how cool he was. Not until we had the same class again.

I instantly recalled him. He grew cuter as the year had passed. We finally could tell who's who. We even told the class we've met and been classmates before. We drew a little bit closer to each other. Exchange of Yahoo! addresses, cellphone numbers, Friendster accounts... it has never been the same.

I found myself falling for him.

But it didn't last for long, I guess. The mere crush is simply a crush. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, I'm glad with our friendship. We still talk, chat, and all that...

But the feelings absolutely hasn't left me yet.... It still hasn't left me... Sleeping half-moon

0 comments:

Post a Comment