Monday, October 6, 2008

Yes, it is slated for release in 2009. Affirmative ito. KBS 2 is to air "Boys Over Flowers", the ever-famous Hana Dan's K-version. I've seen the lead actors and they're quite young, as in 3-4 years lang ang tanda sa akin (consider that young ^^). Anyway, the one acting as Makino seems to be a very pretty girl. She's Koo Hye Sun, and she already starred in the KBS drama "Pure 19".

[caption id="attachment_202" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Koo Hye Sun as Makino Tsukushi"]Koo Hye Sun as Makino Tsukushi[/caption]

Actually, I wasn't really going to write about Hana Dan. This post must be all about "Sweet 18", KBS drama that I just watched earlier (to myself: dramas are aired at KBS World every Monday from 11:30 PM-12:30 AM). I was suddenly revived from my weariness about all these papers for tomorrow and my Pol Sc 11 final exam. Lee Dong Gun, one of my pilot Korean crushes, is the lead guy here. I liked him again ^_^.

In line with Hana Dan, I watched Meteor Garden 1 episodes 1-10 last weekend. It was fun, and Da S and Zai Zai still looked good together. Too bad they broke up already... Well, JVKV (take note that F4 is not the boyband's name anymore) guys are so hot way back in 2001. I just can't wait for "Hot Shot", Jerry's latest Tw drama revolving around basketball (and he's with Wu Chun here).

0 comments:

Post a Comment