Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Semestral Break Has Come!

After a long time of waiting, I finally got my freedom from school work. Stress took place about roughly 8 hours ago, and now it's just time to relieve myself from those stresses and finally focus to my pending movies, series and anime to watch.


First off, Gossip Girl first season episodes 12-18. This has been the one recomended by girl friends and I discovered that this type of show is kinda fun too. I usually don't get to see a Western show that hooks me, but this one's the exemption.


Next, Hana Yori Dango 1 or Meteor Garden 1. I sorta felt like I wanted to go back to the old days where high school dramas and dreaming of F4's who won't exist happened. Some load of drama and romance for this weekend, I guess.


Finally, it shall be the roster of movies I downloaded ages ago. All of these could just be either Korean or Hollywood, nothing more and nothing less. Titles have been carefully picked and I could tell I'll have an enjoyable Monday with these.


I won't forget to the list of must-sees this sembreak the anime Bokura ga Ita which I haven't finished watching. After this anime, I'll be watching two seasons of Honey and Clover and then I should download the J dorama version. After that, I'll await for the completion of the Taiwanese drama version.


All these won't be complete without reading shoujo mangas I have downloaded from mIRC last year. What's not good about old school manga with a spice of romance and bishies all the way?


 


I hope to accomplish everything before the 5th of November comes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment