Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Little Boy "Jebsie" :D

Jethro Andrei is my son's real name. My late father named him Jethro and it was taken from one of my dictionaries (World Book Encyclopedia) where there is a list of peoples' names. He said the meaning of this name struck him. My husband, JS, wanted our son's name to be with a "J" too, so my dad took time to research and found a name with a "J", Jethro in Hebrew which means "Excellent". Well, it took me some time to agree with this name cos this name was actually a classmates' name from Elementary School (not that my classmate did something bad to me, but I found it awkward). Anyway, as soon as we agreed on it, my mom decided to add Andrei from my second name Ann and probably because of her nickname Ana. Thus, Jethro Andrei was coined months before he came into this world.

Jebsie is a nickname I coined when he was a few months old. He had this super pooping episode so... Jebs is a Filipino term for poop. I added the -ie to make it cute and appropriate for a kid. Haha evil me. :P

Jethro looks like a traditional Jeepney driver here with his "lampin". I took this photo at  High Street after our lunch at Italianni's. He's 1 year 10 months in this photo. Edited in Instagram with my iPhone 4S.

This was taken in our room when he was barely 1 year old (about 10 months old). He is a little chubby when he was less than a year old. :) Taken by my Nokia N900.

This was taken in Teriyaki Boy Robinsons Galleria, his first time in a Japanese restaurant. I edited this photo with Molome for BlackBerry. Taken by my BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G.

Jethro's all-time favorite snack is yogurt. In this photo, he just finished eating a cup of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt.  His current favorite is Dutch Mill tetra pack drinks (the 8 peso ones). I think he inherited his liking for yogurt from his dad and grandpa :D

This photo was taken  at SM Hypermart while we were doing the grocery. It was Jethro's 5th month. He looks angelic in this photo ;) 

Jethro likes Mickey Mouse. This started when he watched Disney Junior on TV.  This gift is from my sister-in-law's boyfriend from the US for Jethro's 2nd birthday. This Mickey Mouse toy is a rockstar, he sings and dances... he even splits! So entertaining :D

Another Instagram-filtered photo. This is actually one of his best smiling face photos.
I'll post another photo blog if I have more time later :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment