Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sem-ender = Graduation

I went to my in-laws' place earlier with my husband after bathing our "stuffed children" :) They usually take a bath at my in-laws' washing machine at their condo unit at Two Serendra. We get to access the super cool washing machine with drying function. It's the best bath we could ever have for them (unlike the so-called "dry-cleaning" Dona Juana Laundry did to my Yuuko-chan). Anyway, my mother-in-law reminded me happily that I'm about to finish my final semester in only a few weeks. AKA I'm about to graduate from UP Diliman after 5.5 years (2 years in Industrial Engineering, 1 year Non-Major, 2.5 years in Public Administration) and 1 year of LOA.

It suddenly sunk in. I'd say goodbye to all the happy things I do in college. I know I've bummed too much for me not to get so many unos like my husband does. I suddenly lost interest in studying so now I'm lost as to how I'd pass Econ 11 (4th take, by the way) and clear all deficiencies I have before September 28. XD Will I really be able to graduate this October 2012? Hmn... If I pass the remaining Econ exams and an MS 1 exam, yes. I could. Oh. Don't forget several reports on 2 subjects. One will be done tomorrow, and the rest will be on October.

Anyway, here are some highlights of my day: 

These are Yuuko-chan Clone (YCC) and Kuro-wanwan/Kuro-tan. YCC was "born" last year at Animaland Trinoma branch. The eldest, Kuro-tan, was "born" 3 years ago on the same branch. Below are Yuuko-chan and Syaoran-kun (L-R). They are the same age as Kuro-tan. Their birthday (which, I celebrate together with the family every year) are as follows: Kuro- July 31, 2009 Yuuko- August 19, 2009 Syaoran- September 7, 2009 YCC- February 3, 2011.

In fact, all of our stuffed children were born in the same Animaland branch. They even had birth certificates. I love them so much. In fact, I couldn't sleep without them in our bed (but sometimes, my son would take one of them and I couldn't do anything but succumb to his wishes).

here is the ticket I bought for me and hubby. I wanted to watch this badly because my dad loved this show and he even has a CD of Andrew Lloyd Weber's famous hits from his musicals. I wanted to remember some of my dad's memories with me through this musical too :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment