Monday, September 17, 2012

Taking the Pill

I went to have the annual pap smear at Healthway Market! Market!. My previous OB Gynecologist was in Medical City but my mother-in-law got us a Privilege Card from Healthway and Premier Card from MyHealth. From last year, we have been getting check-ups from doctors inside the malls on Metro Manila. Previously, I had Depo Provera as form of contraception. However, I had irregular bleeding as a side effect. I had been using it for 2 years. It was a terrible experience.

So now, my OB Gynecologist Dr. Ong-Sy suggested I try the pill with the brand Diane 35. I haven't heard about this pill before as it was my first time to try this form of birth control. I am just waiting for my first day of period to try it. One pack of Diane 35 is around 500 Php. And from what I have researched so far, it has good feedback about clearing pimply skin. I am looking forward to using it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment