Sunday, November 18, 2012

2013 Wish List!

It has been so long since I wrote about a WISH LIST. If you browse the archives of this blog, I think that was 2007 or so when I first started writing posts about a yearly wish list. It mostly contains superficial things I liked when I was younger (oh, this is mostly material stuff). For example, during that time I was addicted to burning DVDs, I wished for a DVD-RW drive. I also wished for more Korean Drama DVDs as I was also addicted to watching it on my younger days. My wish list past 2009 became more expensive as I started working to earn my own money. I wished for mobile phones and other things that I do not want my parents to purchase for me and I'll buy with my own money.

Anyway, allow me to state this coming year's wish list, which includes lots of "kikay stuff" for a change (for the better, I guess?). Part of next year's New Year's resolution is to become pretty even though I'm having a baby boy (oh yes, I already told myself and convinced myself it's another boy this time).

So, let's start:

1. Curling Iron- this probably was in previous years' wish list, and was fulfilled when I bought a 2-inch curler from an online seller in Sulit a few years back-- but IT WAS TOO BIG for my own good. Plus, I don't have an idea on how to use it. So what I did was to sell it to another person (who probably liked the lower price I gave so I could just dispose it). Now I want to have that Vidal Sassoon brand (VS) I saw in Market! Market! Department store worth 2,800 PHP. Or if I found a cheaper and better alternative in Hong Kong, I'd get it sooner. :)

2. Brush Set- I'm initially thinking of getting a MAC or Bobbi Brown as it had several uber nice reviews online (and on forums) so if it really is cheaper to buy that 12-piece set for personal use in Hong Kong, I'd buy it. If not, I'm thinking of an alternative like Suesh or Sigma, which are probably also available on Hong Kong. Online, the price in PHP if I'll buy it in Multiply is 2,300 PHP (the Suesh one). Not bad.

3. Make up and accessories- Oh yes, it's true. I don't have much makeup in my "kikay kit" except for a BB Cream (Missha), and my MAC Lovelorn Lipstick. I totally threw away all other glosses as I realized I don't have to keep much in the zipped container since I only use one color for all occasions. Oh, I also have that face powder from Max Factor and also another mascara from Max Factor. I had to buy it when I started curling my eyelashes like crazy~ I had this eyelash curling craze since 2011. I did it twice with Let's Face It and Browhaus (super expensive with Browhaus). I liked it, except that on my second try, I had to lose some lashes (chemicals gone wild, I guess). I actually was thinking of getting extensions again like before (I got one sticky lash weaving from Mikaela Bilbao at The Fort before). But yes, I'm preggers and I don't know if it would be fine. So for this number, I will buy all accessories required on my "Beauty list" for my Make up class at MUD Manila.

BEAUTY LIST

I.               General Supplies

  1. Rubbing Alcohol (preferably in a small spray dispenser)
  2. Cetaphil Cleanser (or any facial cleanser of your choice)
  3. Moisturizer (hypoallergenic and non oily)
  4. Toner
  5. Bottle of facial water spray
  6. Non-oily eye make up remover
  7. Eye gel
  8. Eye cream
  9. Cherry chapstick
  10. lip balm
  11. eye drops
  12. cotton tips
  13. cotton balls
  14. cape or cover cloth
  15. tissue
  16. paper towels
  17. table towel or non-slip placemat
  18. cosmetic pencil sharpener
  19. small embroidery scissors
  20. tweezers
  21. disposable plastic mini shaver
  22. lash curler
  23. headbands/clips
  24. palette knife
  25. mixing palette
  26. breath spray
  27. lash adhesive
  28. sponges : wedge, circular, ellipse, sea sponge
  29. small plastic bowl
  30. cup/glass to use as brush stand
  31. lashes
  32. brush cleaner
  33. shot glass
  34. disposable applicators for mascara & lips
  35. roux stick
  36. color wheel
  37. smallest jar of petroleum jelly
  38. liquid band aid (if available)
  39. hand sanitizer
  40. Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
  41. First Aid Kit


II.             Brushes

Powder brush
Blush brush
Angle blush
Concealer brush
Eye shadow fluff brush
Eye shadow crease brush
Eye liner brush
Eyebrow comb/spooly
Eyebrow brush
Lip brush

III.           Make Up

1.        Foundation(colors should cover anyone who sits in your chair)
2.        Blush : peachy/pink ; soft beige ; pink ; mauve
3.        Eye Shadows: nude, taupe, black, light brown, dark brown, burgundy, off white, pinks, bronze/copper colors, etc…
4.        Eyebrow pencils or cake type eyebrow palette
5.        Eye Pencils: dark brown, black, taupe
6.        Eye liner: cake, liquid, cream : medium brown, dark brown, black
7.        Translucent powder in a neutral tone or No-color powder
8.        Concealer palette or wheel
9.        Black Mascara
10.     Lipsticks & Lip Glosses

That would probably be ALL. :)) I will prepare the budget for next year and make sure I work everyday from now to achieve the money :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment