Friday, November 23, 2012

Today, I achieved my first successful Johnny Air Cargo Plus transaction-- and I received my two items straight from the US to Manila. I bought an Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve from the US Apple Website together with the Apple Earpods.


I received a text from them 3 days ago saying that the total cost of the shipping and handling is 802.54 PHP. Not bad, because it was really fast. Items took 4 business days to be both delivered on their office at San Francisco, and from San Francisco, my package was delivered to Manila after 5 business days. And then after 3 days, I came to get it from their SM Megamall Branch. I have to admit, the process is not really so easy as I have to contact their Manila office every now and then for updates and the process that took so long was the creation of my account. It is my first time to have a package delivered and only thru PhilMUG and GT that I was able to gain courage after so many failed attempts in the past. I tried delivering items from MAC (not Apple, but the cosmetics brand) and I made a fatal error: I did not make the delivery address and billing address the same.

"Unboxed" photo. Still fresh inside the plastic. Lol. Apple's sticky material for the paper invoice really is sticky.


A quick glance at my package before totally opening it :D

Inside the sleeve. The insides are so soft and furry like a teddy bear <3

Fits my tote bag from Korea perfectly :D


I really love the color. This shade of blue is my favorite :)

I'm actually thinking of having several items delivered again like breast pumps, baby stuff or other beauty products that I won't be able to buy in the Philippines. So overall, I'm happy with my first transaction with JAC. I'll give them a 9/10 score :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment