Friday, April 12, 2013

I became active in GirlTalk (GT) only 2 years after I signed up in 2010. During that time, I was really longing for friends to talk with as my friends were already busy and working after college. I also needed a distraction for my seemingly boring life then, and also wanted some people to share my common interests. Late in 2012, I got pregnant after being active in TTC (Trying to conceive) forums in GT. So I joined a thread for pregnant women who will give birth on April, May and June. The thread is named : Babies 2nd Q 2013 (Apr, May, June). Currently as of posting, our thread reached 6 threads already. Time flies so fast!

Many of us already gave birth, and we are eagerly waiting for the time all of us who joined the thread will give birth to health and happy babies.

This lunch date / baby shower happened a month ago and  I would like to share some of our moments together. It's really nice meeting new friends and people who could be your support group when you have the same situation and everyone could relate. I am really happy to have met some of them personally. We ate lunch at Yellow Cab Eastwood and had lots of fun talking and sharing about our pregnancies.

Photo credits to sis kwinchesters :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment